What is of God became the first of all creation what was made from God was made from flesh in all creation our hearts minds and body of all creation and to whom I have spoken about what rule the world with the word of God the first and the last will have authority through the word of God and I will put heaven upon your shoulder that you have put the government upon yours and I will make you a place on Earth where heaven will come forth and renew its vows through all its kingdom empire and nation I will make what is dry wet again I will see from all the good things that we have done and I'll put you and your children through comfort has the spirit will put me in comfort to do its will and I will speak of many things that cannot be said but therefore it is said so shall it be done and who would be greater than its mother and father and bonds who just said this matrimony between three worlds and three eyes of a dragon who could set what was to be what will to be what is it will have no time understanding what knowledge about who he was who she was and who they were I will call upon the wind the air the oceans in the streams that had fixed a water level into its own sea and therefore see level will be two feet above and below the man and the woman and I will make a grave so that all could see that happen is a place a time and for me and therefore we will put ourselves in rest put ourselves in the dust of this earth and renew ourselves we will become reborn again on Earth and if you would hear my voice I will call out to you and you will arise and you will become the same the one to be that I had become for it is in your day that what was will also be what is Have I fixed the moon it's stars in the sun hole in one time if I fix them so that we were confused on who would move them in the heavenly body for it is I the most high who is set hold these heavenly bodies as your neighbor ended his I Roger Grant from its own succession from Sir Isaac Newton and Sir Albert Einstein did I create the universe upon its own dictation and creation From a promise a long time ago and I would share it to the heaven the things that we missed the things that we did not see the things that must come and as I was the first so shall I be the last I shall be the one in this shade during the midday and midnight I will be the morning and the evening time I am the father and mother and our family tree the winds the fire the water and the Earth underneath I will be the good and evil that sits upon three nights in the belly three nights in the whale They had spewed us out before we could sell 1/2 of what is ours for 4 days of what is theirs and I would stretch out along the world the longitude and latitude and fall above as to rise below they would swirl and give water to the world And when they're ready the world will proclaim them mother and father of Earth the Patriarchs of God's children for what was in dust had risen to what was in paradise and the two shall seem praises to their children praises to the coyote praises to God who is Allah the creator And then I will see from the past before unto what was before its past and Heaven will not deny me that I Roger Grant headset the world behind the children of God and those who would believe will know that the Angels are worshiped on Earth same with the people who are worshiped on Earth same with the saints who worshiped on Earth And who all worship the same man and woman who are the most important two beings of the human race the mother and father who are the first and second the first and last unto this world who is given dominion over every good thing that lived for they were the first and most needed of the living The first and most needed upon its children and upon Their children's children Will I'm keep this promise as the word of God that holds all things true magnificent and beautiful its spirit until Everlasting And as we have been given to all who believe in me Roger Grant then you will be magnified to the finest of heavens with the world on your shoulder with the wife to your side and children that have children with children's children and we who are alive on Earth will be given another blessing to return as into return for ever on Earth as it is in heaven or hearth as we would call it the heavenly earth. To hear my voice is to hear God the woman or the man who is in an authority as to be given from the highest mountain into its celestial world government and nation I am Roger Grant the father of all three who are independent of the spirit who has given unto us peace forever and ever Aman.
in the begining in the year of 2017 two days after Easter on the sixth day on the sixth hour during mountain time or GMT-6 when only 12,000,000,000 inhabited the earth the remnant of 100,000,000,000 that will come forth to inhabit this world or universe. i had accepted the sacred secret from the text mentioned in the Bible. and i Roger Ramos Grant had created the universe in which live in the stars and moons travel in their precise place in time. i am God the Most High and the Almighty.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Virgin
When a woman gets married, she is considered to have lost her virginity unless she remains a virgin for the entirety of her marriage. The r...
-
When the First Son dies, they mourn and excuse themselves from their actions until the Lord glorifies Roger Rsmos Grant as the fulfillment o...
-
the War in Heaven has been stopped by Me Roger Ramos Grant (Chromatic) on Earth. this has assembled the Lords of the Lord. and between here ...
-
this will be their final time the times that they think they dictate but Lord had them fool themselves for believing that Roger was just mer...
No comments:
Post a Comment