Friday, November 22, 2024

The Thought of Knowing

 Your thought is not deception nor can it be anything but the truth if I had a personal sin it would be thought if I had a local sin it would be a sin that one could not bind unless one was forgiven and that is the worst sin and the next will be something remote what you thought and that would be close to the same as a personal sin but if I was not one that would hurt over someone's good thought then it wouldn't be a sin as long as you kept your thoughts clean but what if you think about something that would be worse than Who You Are then sin is not thought to be an action thereafter. to sin is to create evil from what we would not do to each other and if somebody had sinned against you would do the will of God that had created evil for its purpose are the things that we would do anyway we look at it. so I always wonder if I think about the things that I know that are in Me and found to be secure will it hurt people or if I continue to think like i do will I do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Virgin

 When a woman gets married, she is considered to have lost her virginity unless she remains a virgin for the entirety of her marriage. The r...